I have not been able to update these entries as often as I had hoped. I have become Prime Minister now, responsibilities have increased. I am told to do what is best, I command attacks. It has been quite busy lately. I have had to analyze the patterns and threats that many countries pose to Japan. We are in need of raw materials. We need oil, we need rubber. For that we must invade, we must conquer. Yet I do not want to push the country into war. I want to take what we need but I do not want war.
America. Again, that America. They threaten us with their Pacific fleet just sitting there at Pearl Harbor. I know they will interfere. They do not like our alliance with Germany and Italy. I know they do not. We must strike before they do. And they will strike. The matter is only of when.
As I write, our Navy Air Service flies to Pearl Harbor to eliminate us of our problems from these poorly disciplined Americans.
I should also mention that today I will put out a radio announcement. Today Japan declares war on the United States.
No comments:
Post a Comment